Full Time Veterinarian - Crown Street NSW
|Position Title||Veterinary Associate|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Location||Crown Street NSW|
Associate Veterinarian - Greencross Vets Crown St
At Greencross Vets our vets and vet nurses benefit from the resources that the largest veterinary group in Australia provides including an industry leading education program, business support for better work/life balance and career opportunities throughout the 130 plus veterinary related businesses in the Greencross Vets family. At Greencross Vets your passion for pets is exemplified by practicing the highest standards of care. We invite you to join Greencross Vets for a rewarding and fulfilling career.
An exciting opportunity exists for a qualified Veterinarian to join our passionate team at our Crown Street clinic, with an immediate start. This position offers great flexibility; depending upon your preference you have the option to work full time or part time with the possibility of occasionally working at our other Greencross clinics nearby. This position will involve some weekend work and occasional after hours duties (approximately 1 night per 3 weeks).
We are a 4 vet practice which sees a diverse caseload of interesting surgical and medical cases. We have a very experienced team, with most staff having worked here for more than 5 years. Our loyal, dedicated client base is committed to the well being of their pets and keen for us to manage cases in house – including most orthopaedics, complex soft tissue surgery, medical cases, etc. Referral is also within reach if necessary. We have all the standard equipment including digital radiography, ultrasound, endoscopy, in house IDEXX blood machine and a full orthopaedic kit. The clinic is located near the centre of Wollongong, with the beaches on one side and the forests of the escarpment and Mt Keira on the other you will have access to the work life balance you have always wanted. If this role sounds of interest we would love to hear from you to discuss further. Recent graduates are most welcome to apply.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and expertise:
- Qualifications as a Veterinarian;
- Current registration with Veterinary Practitioners Board of New South Wales;
- A sound knowledge and understanding of high standards of care;
- Ability to work collaboratively with fellow team members and build rapport with clients;
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills;
- A positive & friendly attitude.
What we can offer you:
- An industry leading salary (commensurate with experience);
- Annual AVA Membership and VIN Membership;
- Commitment to your career development through access to continued education, including an internal CE Veterinary program, ongoing mentorship and regular performance reviews;
- Access to a support network of like-minded professionals;
- An interesting and varied role;
- A dynamic and supportive team environment;
- Access to our rewards & bonus schemes.
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Please send your application, including an up to date resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability and career goals to:
National Relationship & Recruitment Manager