Full Time Experienced Veterinarian - Gawler SA
|Position Title||Veterinary Director|
|Position Type||Full Time|
Over 1600 veterinarians and vet nurses across Australia have chosen a career with Greencross Vets. Our vets and vet nurses benefit from the resources that the largest veterinary group in Australia provides including an industry leading education program, business support for better work/life balance and career opportunities throughout the 130 plus veterinary related businesses in the Greencross Vets family. At Greencross Vets your passion for pets is exemplified by practising the highest standards of care. We invite you to join Greencross Vets for a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Greencross Vets, a pioneer in the Veterinary landscape in Australia for over 8 years, are committed to raising the industry bar and we want you to be a part of our journey! A rare and exciting opportunity exists for a senior & experienced Full-Time Veterinarian to lead our team of Veterinarians in both surgical and medical best practices at our Greencross Gawler clinic!
This incredible position at Gawler, is available for an inspirational leader who has a passion for developing people, delivering the highest standards of patient care and customer service. Our Gawler clinic has a varied caseload including orthopaedic surgical referrals from neighbouring clinics. We are equipped with digital radiography and perform stem cell therapy and laser therapy on a regular basis. We are located 25mins north of the centre of Adelaide and are close to the major wine producing districts of the Barossa Valley. This role will offer you the perfect work-life balance with all the benefits of a country town but only 25 minutes away from the CBD.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following skills and expertise:
- Qualifications and 5+ years experience as a Veterinarian
- Current registration with the Veterinary Surgeons Board of South Australia
- An extensive knowledge and understanding of veterinary practice operations
- Ability to lead and motivate your team and build rapport with clients
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills
- Diagnostic Imaging/Ultrasound skills advantageous
- Proficient in orthopaedic procedures highly desirable
- A desire to grow your Practice to the best it can possibly be!
What we can offer you:
- An industry leading salary package (commensurate with experience)
- Airfares and 457 visa sponsorship for international applicants (A copy of your Passport is required with your application)
- Assistance with relocation costs
- Commitment to your career development through access to continued education, including an internal CE Veterinary program, ongoing mentorship and regular performance reviews
- Access to a support network of like-minded professionals
- A dynamic and supportive team environment
- An interesting and varied role + so much more!
This position brings with it the potential for our successful candidate to take up an ownership opportunity – a real chance to drive your own team and your own business without the traditional partnership risks through our Business Associate program.
To become part of the dynamic Greencross Gawler team, please send your application; including a cover letter and resume, outlining your suitability against the above mentioned selection criteria to:
National Relationship & Recruitment Manager