Full Time Veterinarian - Fairy Meadow and Wollongong Region NSW
|Position Title||Veterinary Associate|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Location||Fairy Meadow and Wollongong Region NSW|
Fairy Meadow and Wollongong Region NSW
Over 1600 veterinarians and vet nurses across Australia have chosen a career with Greencross Vets. Our vets and vet nurses benefit from the resources that the largest veterinary group in Australia provides including an industry leading education program, business support for better work/life balance and career opportunities throughout the 130 plus veterinary related businesses in the Greencross Vets family. At Greencross Vets your passion for pets is exemplified by practicing the highest standards of care. We invite you to join Greencross Vets for a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Greencross Vets, a pioneer in the Veterinary landscape for over 8 years, are committed to raising the industry bar and we want you to be a part of our journey! We have an exciting Full Time opportunity available for a qualified Veterinarian to join our team on the South Coast of New South Wales! Our South Coast team is extremely supportive with 13 other vets and over 40 staff with a passion for teaching and learning new skills. The Wollongong region is also an ideal place to live and work with access to beaches, parks, rainforests, and wineries and located less than an hours’ drive to Sydney!
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and expertise:
- Qualifications and 2 years experience as a Veterinarian (recent graduates also welcome to apply);
- Current registration with the Veterinary Practitioners Board of New South Wales;
- A sound knowledge and understanding of high standards of care;
- Ability to work collaboratively with fellow team members and build rapport with clients;
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills;
- A positive & friendly attitude.
What we can offer you:
- An industry leading salary (commensurate with experience);
- Annual AVA and VIN Membership;
- Commitment to your career development through access to continued education, including an internal CE Veterinary program, ongoing mentorship and regular performance reviews;
- Access to a support network of like-minded professionals;
- An interesting and varied role;
- A dynamic and supportive team environment;
- Access to our rewards & bonus schemes.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you please send your application, including an up to date resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability and career goals to:
National Relationship & Recruitment Manager